Date: April 8, 2021 via Zoom online
Time: 1 pm EST
Our special guest for this month’s webinar is Marlene Ogawa. Her work at Synergos focuses on bridging leadership, a management style that focuses on creating and sustaining effective working relationships among key partners and stakeholders through systems thinking and partnership building. At the heart of her work is relational leadership and social connectedness for personal and collaborative systems change. Marlene facilitates various engaging and participatory virtual dialogues and workshops on diversity, equity and inclusion, new leadership, social justice, and systemic change.
In this webinar, we will be exploring how to reconnect your purpose with your passion and doing the inner work of social change.
Click here to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/9816076218156/WN_Wh8urDuGSeylyEtu84a-PA
About Better Conversations:
This monthly series is sponsored by the Canadian Centre for Brief Coaching in support of the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada (WICC)
We are launching this webinar to encourage, educate, and equip you to have better conversations with yourself and others around you. These webinars will help you learn how to have better conversations with the simple wisdom of Solution-Focused Dialogues.
This webinar is made available to you on a donation basis:
Sample WICC grant activities supported by your donation:
1. Exit from human trafficking; enable healing and recovery for victims of sexual exploitation.
2. Healthy Food Production: Construction of Communal Gardens in small communities across Canada to address economic barriers to food access.
3. Emergency COVID-19 support for AIDS Orphans and their caregivers in Africa.
4. Transitional housing and counselling support for victims of domestic violence. Funds are needed to adjust spaces and programs to comply with COVID-19 safe practices.
5. Supporting temporary migrant workers during the pandemic.