Our special guest for this month’s webinar is Caroline Miller. Caroline Miller is a speaker, educator, and author of six best-selling books. Caroline’s work has been featured in hundreds of magazines, newspapers and other media around the world including BBC World News, The New York Times, The Washington Post, NBC, NPR, CNN, and more. We so look forward to welcoming her to speak with Haesun Moon about women supporting women.
Caroline’s books include Creating Your Best Life and Getting Grit.
Date and Time
Thursday, March 11, 2021 01:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
This webinar is made available to you on a donation basis:
ABOUT THE Better Conversations PROJECT
This series is sponsored by Canadian Centre for Brief Coaching, and hosted by the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada (WICC) to support the mission and activities of the WICC:
1. Provide an exit from human trafficking; enable healing and recovery for victims of sexual exploitation.
2. Healthy Food Production: Construction of Communal Gardens in small communities across Canada to address economic barriers to food access.
3. Emergency COVID-19 support for AIDS Orphans and their caregivers in Africa.
4. Transitional housing and counselling support for victims of domestic violence. Funds are needed to adjust spaces and programs to comply with COVID-19 safe practices.
5. Supporting temporary migrant workers during the pandemic.
ABOUT THE SERIES
We are launching this webinar series to encourage, educate, and equip you to have better conversations with yourself and others around you. These webinars will help you learn how to have better conversations with yourself and others with the simple wisdom of Solution-Focused Dialogues.
Thank you for the gift of education and love.
CCBC & WICC