Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your commitment to this informed prayer movement is inspiring. Look to our next We-Connect edition for a related report.
In the meantime, we want to share some heartfelt notes on the full-length video service sent by mail and email to the WICC office.
- “The video… was very interesting and inspiring. The singing was uplifting after a year of no singing in our church.”
- “WDP video was excellent. Really enjoyed the music. Great to have participants from across Canada. Shirley’s devotional message was very good.”
- “The presentation of the country of Vanuatu was very well done in this world of COVID-19. Very moving!”
- “I just watched the WDP service on my TV with the USB. It was so great, thank you, and I felt like I was surrounded by a great cloud of faithful people in the world. Very moving. Really liked the voices, singing and dancing.”
- “Just wanted to say that this year’s WDP service was, by far, the most spiritually connecting for me (and I have been part of over 15 years of WDP services). I could feel God’s presence while watching the video with 40 other Zoom participants. I felt a connection with the host country and with women in prayer across Canada. Kayla was fantastic – nice to see the presence of youth.”
- “What a marvellous presentation of this 2021 World Day of Prayer written by the women of Vanuatu!!! So many churches in Canada were involved in making this presentation. I loved the children singing “Halle”. And then at the end to see the pictures of the different for each Province was a lovely final touch to the presentation. Thank you for all your hard work to put this programme together for us. Truly remarkable!!!”
- “We just finished watching World Day of Prayer on YES TV……thank you so much for going the extra mile during these uneasy times…The solid foundation that WICC was built on, still stands firm. The whole worship service, pictures, music, etc. was amazing and lifted us this day.”
- “Thank you for this blessing! I was delighted when I found it on the WDP website today and enjoyed following the words on screen and in my order of service booklet. It was lovely to hear from the women of Vanuatu themselves, as well as women from all around the world.”