By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada’s web site are provided “as is”. the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada’s Internet site, even if the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada or a the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Any claim relating to the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Copyright © 2020 World Day of Prayer International Committee, Inc.
All World Day of Prayer resources are prepared by the World Day of Prayer International for the World Day of Prayer (WDP) annual celebration. WDP materials are developed for the exclusive use of WDP programs organized by national or local committees and their partner organizations. For any other use, materials from the WDP 2020 Resource Packet may not be reproduced without the permission of WICC.
Limited reproduction rights granted—Bible study, Worship Service, Country Background, Children’s Program, Artwork and Artist Statement, WDP composed songs and photos may be reproduced—printed or electronically—for WDP activities with congregations and groups, if appropriate credit is given. WDP National/Regional Committees are permitted to resell reproductions of the resources for the purposes of the WDP program.
Only WDP National/Regional Committees connected with WDPIC can make the resource packet or sections of the materials available online. Committees that make materials available online must ensure groups and individuals who access the online materials are accountable to the committee.
The songs suggested for the worship service and children’s program include copyrighted information from the publishers. Permission to reproduce or translate the songs must be obtained from the publishers. WDPIC only gives permission to reproduce or translate the songs that are originally composed for WDP programs.
Any offerings or funds collected related to WDP activities must be reported to WICC.
Scripture quotations are from the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible, copyright © 1989 by the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of Churches of Christ in the U.S.A. and are used by permission.